Saturday, February 19, 2011

White Lane Studio Logo

I have been so excited and as proud as punch lately due to the designing of White Lane Studio's new logo!! I have given it such thought for the past few months about what I actually wanted and who I wanted to design it.

It should come as no surprise that I ended up going with Anna of Design With Style. Anna's work is a true testiment to her professionalism and her passion for what she does.

When wanting to know what I was after she really grilled me! {this made me have to think quite hard about what I wanted from my business} with questions relating to me and my business so she could really put something spectacular together. I was given 4 design proofs to choose from and make any amendments to along the way. I choose the first design proof, with which I did not amend, and this is the one I have today. I could not be any happier with it.
I wanted a logo which obviously showed what I do, hence the buffet and bunting {relating to children} and the sign post was significant to me because it was the first thing I thought of when I said out loud "White Lane Studio"!! Having the word lane in my business name is why I wanted a sign post of some description and I had a vision in my head for what I wanted, but when Anna produced this logo I almost fell off my chair, squealing with excitement!!

The excitement for White Lane Studio is continuing as Anna and the lovely Nicki from Green Label Web Design start working on my new website!! Things are starting to get bigger and better for White Lane Studio and I cannot wait to share my every success {and failings!} with you all along the way. Without your support I don't think I would have the courage or confidence to push myself further and excel!

So hold on tight and get ready for the ride!!
Happy styling and happy smiling :)

PS. I highly, highly recommend Anna for any graphic design work your business may require.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave me your comment xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...