Saturday, February 19, 2011

Easter Project

I am currently working on an Easter project for my family. I love easter....the chocolate, great food and company and fabulous styling! Not forgetting the true meaning of Easter. I have been thinking about what colours, accessories and food I would love to have for our Easter and the colours baby blue, yellow and green came to mind. I have been searching for inspiration for my party to add to some of the ideas I already have for the day.

I am looking at creating some fabulous table styling and including some yummy edible details too!! The best part for me in all of this project is the fact that my 4 children will be included in the decoration creating! I wanted their imput and asked them the sort of things they think of when they hear Easter....no surprise that the first thing was chocolate eggs!! I cannot believe that I am already thinking of Easter....the year is going to fly by so quickly :(



My inspiration for my Easter project are above!!

I look forward to showing you all the final pictures!!
Happy styling :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave me your comment xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...