Monday, February 14, 2011

"Shoppe With Lily"

I am very excited to share with you the opening of a beautiful store called


I have been following Lily Chic Events and Lilian's work for some time now via Facebook and I am quite thrilled to say that Lilian has branched out to open her store to compliment her event styling business. Shoppe With Lily is now open for business and Lil is standing by to take your orders!

Some of the products you will find include, stunning glass vases, platters, cake stands, ribbon wands, beautiful invitations and so much more. You will find something to bring your next event to life or to simply use on a day-to-day basis.

{Photo courtesty of Shoppe With Lily}

Make sure you stop by and take a look at the gorgeous products which are available and coming soon and place your order before you miss out.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lo! I have been very busy this morning to say the least! And another new item has just arrived so I will be busy getting it up on the Shoppe today too! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please leave me your comment xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...