Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Sunday Treat...

I love playing around with designing and styling so much, that while I was awaiting the arrival of my gorgeous children to return home from a weekend away, I decided to put a little something together for them to enjoy! {I even baked the yummy chocolate cake!}

The two pieces of furniture used in this shoot are two of my favourite things !! I thought it was appropriate to use them.

This is my Sunday Treat.....










The fresh hydrangeas and iceberg roses are fresh from my garden and blended in so well !!

I am happy to report that my children's little eyes lit up when they saw what was waiting for them !!
One happy mumma here !! xo

{Styling, props and photography by White Lane Studio}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave me your comment xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...